Jeffrey outdoor flying lamp

character for shirt,

Jeffrey outdoor flying lamp

Postby Tony » Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

I´ve got some really simple idea about the flying lamp for outside. Suppose ther will be more of them surrounding the whole laboratory at night. If you look at the wings, you´ll see a gear and half flap which means that everytime he move the wings it will make a "clap" sound. Also the lower sources of light only hanhang on the higher part, there will also interact with each other, especially in wombination with that up-down flying movement. Therefore it will be kind of noisy (not loud) companion. The sound will be nice, it has to be pleasure to hear that, same as listening the birds sing. Especially when they´ll play with each other, when there will be nobody outside who will need their light assistance. Just a concept...

btw... it doesn´t belong here, but those things around the lab in the picture are floating power obelisks, keeping the laboratory in skies. They will be placed allover the lab and surroundings, everytime in pairs. here is kind of a detail.
Tony
Site Admin

Re: Jeffrey outdoor flying lamp

Postby Vlastovka » Fri May 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I love these flying lanterns, but aren´t these obelisks kind of magical thing?
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

no, no, those are cables leading out of them and all those ways are printed circuits (well not really, but something very simillar). It is just a machine, no magic included. You´ll see when they´ll be modeled and will have right to cancel them. But they´re actually against magic since they explain the floatation of laboratory. That obelisk is misleading name i realize since it is just a machine. For some reason i have connected that shape with name obelisk... But it´s pure science, you´ll see
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

Ok, ok, sounds good. Sorry for misunderstanding :)
Vlastovka

Return to Characters shirt