5) Realizing the shirt trouble
    6) Attempts to fold the shirt
    7) ! Building the big ED !
    8) Victory, shirt folded
    9) second mail ariving
    10) Profesor is folded
    11) titles
---

Profesor will get the letter and realize the situation. He immediately start to look for something to wear, cause he has only working clothes and overals. At the same time he order robots to cleanup. That will be the most important part of the movie, or one of them. Everything that should be done is handled by one or two specialized robots... we´ve talked about it... It is very important to plan this scene, more than others, movie is about his scene.
Tony
Site Admin

Re: 4) ! Cleanup !

Postby Vlastovka » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Don´t forget about the robot mice! I would like to try something like this: http://www.reflex.cz/clanek/lajk/45736/ ... borgy.html

and every scientist needs a white mice!
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Yeah mice, actually robotic might be good. Ok, but hope you already read the alternate ending, so you´ll probably have to kill them in the end. Are you sure you can handle that?
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I have to say, that I am not very pleased with alternative ending......because...demolition at the end. It´s almost kind of cliché.
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 pm

No, it´s not a clichee. Imagine that contrast between nice animation and sudden madness. Not intentional, just happens. you know...by the way. Maybe even cameraman should reveal himself afraid from what is happening. Not the invasion, just something sily. Like this for example

That´s mainly because of poor ending we now have. Just an emergency. But we will have to figure out that ending....
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh cmon! THIS?! Why do I feel you are suffering with some kind of really weird attraction to fat scary creepy guys?
I don´t know. I just think you will kill a point. And I think it would be nce to have a short movie with a point actually.
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Well it´s not attraction, i am affraid of them. But at least once we could try to make it normal. That´s for sure, but how about that ending... Nobody comes (letter) so what next, fold him via that big machine into the wardrobe with other shirts. No... That´s boring and kind of evokes some moral (like real, not "so brush you teeth children"). I would avoid that if possible. But we don´t have strong ending. Some mild final can kill all the work... It has to be powerful............

GOT IT!!!
When it´s all over and professor will be ready to open the door of that somebody he awaits (no "No" letter, visitor will come), After so much work he pour the shirt with coffee... (after that nuclear reactor, whole world blackout... a coffee... (it´s hard to write it, in my head it´s funny. I sware!
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Ok, coffee splited over shit is still better than complete destruction
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

But really not enough. Let´s be honest... we do not have ending! Quite serious problem. It is close to czech productions style, like we got team, let´s think up what we gonna do now. I would personaly stick with grandious mess up right before the visitor come. Pour the cofee, go for another shirt, slip on some previous made robot oil slick, fall on another robot... when he found himself in total mess (again destruction)... But not evil one.
Storm with me. What can a wise and inteligent man learn from life by being so reliant on machines and science?
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Chez » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm

..and so have proffesor lost his sanity for good. This little thing like splited coffee would drive him to madness. So, even we don't have end yet ... we suppose it isn't going to be happy one, right?
Chez

Next

Return to Storyboard Shirt