Cloud laboratory

Place to discuss scenes, interiors, exteriors, it doesn´t matter

Cloud laboratory

Postby Tony » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

In my point of view, laboratory is on tall thin rock, standing in a sea of clouds. It is connected with land by looong escalators. And i found some picture from pub... excellent!
how about you?
Tony
Site Admin

Re: Cloud laboratory

Postby Vlastovka » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Thats surely not bad darling, but...! If you want to keep the style in steam-punk (I don´t really like to use it, but it´s the closest style to what we want achieve), it should be a little bit less box-like. Maybe some towers, and....gosh, I really don´t know, why I am writing this.
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Of course! completely agree! I am open to everything, i would only like to keep the rock in clouds and escalators, everything else i even WISH to change. Any ideas?

I would vote for something in between one of those two, more to the image. Video is quite misleading, but there are some nice building under the sea...
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Chez » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Maybe the laboratory’s outside look should be more ‚mixed up‘ combination of horizontal and vertical components (just make new rules for „steampunk image“ as we want to have it). Like it’s been build by some crazy technical architekt and robots with no feeling for esthetics.

I see the whole building divide in more err…sectors? For example the pure heavy industrial one, which supply the complex with big amount of energy (and create unussual clouds). Then the high leading tower, mostly made from glass (I really enjoy the idea about stained glass, you were talking about). Another area could be filled with some watter (maybe used as cooling system). And so on.
Sorry, without pictures it sounds so goofy.

By the way I like this cloudy idea. Maybe it could look like the laboratory moved itself here(did you see Howl’s moving castle?) and now it‘s settled here (broken)…for ages, connected with the rock.
Chez

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah, actually that was one of the very first movie we agreed on with Bara. I am for! But we really need to start posting a pictures. Some...just to know other s how do you feel it... To post on forum you´ll need to have the image on some server. Put your image into Dropbox folder on your desktop to Public>Shirt>Shirt concepts.
Than visit your dropbox acount via web browser, find the image, right click on it and select "copy public link"
Copy the public link to clipboard (button or CTRL+C) and paste in forum between the two image tags you can find in buttons above.
Remmember that the size of forum is fixed to 800px (or something like that). larger content will be cropped so keep width up to 800px. And that´s it

PS: Video, which i am proud on works quite the same, but dimensions are already set (just keep the adress in format written there, i´ll make it smarter some day...)
Tony
Site Admin

Return to Scenes Shirt