Professor

character for shirt,

Re: Professor

Postby Vlastovka » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm

There´s nothing bad, about studying character behaviour. I just have an opinion, that we should make him after almost everything else. I told you already the first reason, here comes the second:
He needs to me perfect, because it is a main character. I will tell you, what happend to me and mine colleagues, when we have been doing model-making for one stop-motion film. We made the main character first. It looked really good. How time was passing, we made another 5 less important characters....but then, when we looked on my main character and the others....he just sucked. Because we learned so many things on our way. And I think the same thing is going to happend to us. He has to be a masterpiece. So ED does.
I would just leave them till the almost end. :geek:
Vlastovka

Re: Professor

Postby Tony » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

You´re completely right! I have simmilar (another nice word) experience. But i would before the laboratory went for robots, Because we need to make them interact with the laboratory. Eg. if we´ll make a door opener, we know for sure, that there have to be door somewhere, table cleaner, there have to be table... and so on. Fom that cards is easier to make it up and not to forget and mess up something. When we make a robot character !!TOGETHER with his SCENE or situation!! he has been made for we will have where to build. Also we need to implement their habitats and home into laboratory. Dust cleaners from some roof hole, floor robots from some mice hole etc...
Tony
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Characters shirt