Architectonic style

Project headquarters

Architectonic style

Postby Tony » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Few inspiration images about style of laboratory. Just an inspiration..

Image.

Okay and here is the final texture and animation quality i believe we are able to achieve. I show this because of a little bit real animation i would like to try. Try not to mind a little bit different circumstances and focus on overall look, camera and animation.

but it´s just a proposal... we can surely make it different way.
Tony
Site Admin

Re: Architectonic style

Postby Vlastovka » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 am

Nazdar mrtvoly.
Tak už jsem rozkreslila tu laboratoř. Jen mě tak napadá ohledně místností. Ten pokoj, kde má skřín s košilema, postel a tak by asi neměl začleněný v laboratoř, vidte? Já jen pro úplnost. A koupelnu a kuchyn bych asi vynechala. Možná by tam v laboratoři mohl být nějaký koutek, kde by měl něco málo nadělání jídla, ale větší prostor bych tomu asi nedávala.
Tu ložnici, narozdíl od laboratoře bych nejspíš udělala docela skromnou. Takový tak trochu pokojík pro služku, skromný, bez speciálních ozdob, asi by tam měla být jen postel, skřín, noční stolek. Možná nějaký papíry vylepený kolem postele pro noční nápady.
Ale jestli nesouhlasíte, tak hurá do toho.
Vlastovka

Postby Vlastovka » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 am

Shit. So sorry. Forgot to write in english, and i am to lazy to fix in now.
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Yeah, right. I´ve placed your sketches from dropbox into gallery. If you would like to post them here from... there, it will be nice. I would do that, but in the end found that kind of unethical.. it´s your work. And i like it, all of them, even though i would add some kind of mechanism or motor to the walking lamp, so it´s movement will not look like magic. Just a box or steam valve... Maybe it only need a little bit of explanation or see it in action. But those clocks are wonderful! really that´s exactly what i would like to do!
Conclusion:
You´re cool baby :)
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Fri May 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Ok, here i go.... :roll:

[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/Shirt/shirt%20sketches/collumn%20patterns%20sketch%20shirt%20project%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/collumn%20sketch%20shirt%20project%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/column%20sketch%20laboratory%20shirt%20project%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/profesor%20thinking%20room%20library%20worktable%20project%20shirt%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/profesor%20wardrobe%20shirt%20project%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20sketch%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/razor%20mirror%20killer%20shirt%20project%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/wall%20lamp%20arm%20chimney%20shirt%20project%20skect%20bara%20anna%20stejskalova%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]
[img]/cp/carnivora-image-gallery/photos/shirt%20concepts/armchair%20profesor%20thinking%20room%20project%20shirt%20carnivora%20publishing.jpg[/img]

Isnt that chair maybe a little bit way much Barbie-like?
(no... we can form those curl into Giger-like tentacles in case... and no barbie will never come in mind again. And now you look like shizofrenic :D )
Vlastovka

Postby Vlastovka » Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Yay, and its not working :lol:
Tonda, do you think you can put that stuff in here instead of me, please? I really don´t mind.
Vlastovka

Postby Tony » Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Of course i can, but let me explain that for you wanted to understand this world anyway. What you´ve done was completely alright, only problem is the location of files. They´re posted from dropbox carnivora share shirt ... Problem is that carnivora share is not a publicly available file, only few chosen ones are able to use it. Servers and browser parsers are not one of them. It can be visible from the begining (still don´t know which letter is twice in this word) of URL adress.
Have a closer look

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xjvz6jtfmh45oz/DSC06173.JPG
That s stands for secure, it means secured protocol between server and client (you) so nobody else will be able to read it. You can see it when using e-banking, loging to some social network (or dropbox) etc.

But if you´ll place it into dropbox "public" file, you can post it from there without problems. But please keep eye on size, when you´ll do this. Width of the forum is cca 800px, which should be the max, or actually recommended width. Talking about posting, otherwise there´s no problem, or it´s actualy better to seng larger images. When posting visit the dropbox folder via browser, right click on the file and "copy public link" in order to get the URL. But i´ll do it, don´t worry... The system is weird, i know it and think up better. That´s my fault not yours. But try to understand above anyway, dealing with examples is the best way to get inside, especially in this case.
Tony
Site Admin

Postby Vlastovka » Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 am

Ok. I got it. Wheres just that dropbox "public" file?
Vlastovka

Return to Worktable